TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT [below] CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AS A VALUED CUSTOMER.
“You” and “your” refer to you as our customer.
“We” and “us” and “our” collectively refer to YoYo-Me.
If you have any questions about these and do not wish to accept them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before continuing.
Terms and Conditions
- By placing an order for any YoYo-Me product (“Order”) you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have completed compiling your Order, you will be asked to confirm that it is correct. If it is not correct, you can revisit your Order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your Order to us.] It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before submitting it to us.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on www.yoyome.co.uk. Your Order will be submitted by completing your payment details and indicating your acceptance to buy a YoYo-Me product at the price set out in the Order by activating the ["Proceed"] button.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by YoYo-Me at the time YoYo-Me sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address. This is not an acceptance of your Order. The contract between us is not formed until we confirm that we have accepted your Order, processed your payment and have dispatched your Order to you.
- Each Order (once accepted) represents a separate agreement incorporating the terms of that Order.
- YoYo-Me reserves the right not to accept Orders which exceed £500 in total (excluding postage and packing charges) or multiple orders which exceed this amount. If YoYo-Me is unable to supply your total Order, YoYo-Me will endeavour to contact you to discuss whether you wish to proceed with an Order.
- Any requests for trade or wholesale Orders should first be discussed by emailing email@example.com.
- You acknowledge that the Internet can sometimes be unstable and at times the yoyo-me.co.uk may not be available, or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances YoYo-Me accepts no responsibility.
- You warrant that any and all information provided to us is accurate and correct.
- The prices indicated on yoyome.co.uk include all taxes where applicable.
- All payments will be charged in pounds sterling.
- [Payments are processed through Paypal although you do not need a Paypal account to use this facility. By using this facility, you will be deemed subject to the Terms and Conditions of Paypal.]
- The price of our goods are stated on our website but please be aware that these are subject to change without notice.
Delivery, Risk & Title To Goods
- We will send you an email confirming receipt of your Order and indicating the likely delivery time.
- Delivery prices are set out on our ‘Delivery Page’ [here] and are subject to total value ordered.
- We aim to dispatch your Orders within 3-5 working days of your Order being made in the case of non-personalised goods and 8-10 working days in the case of personalised goods depending on the size of the order and the time of year.
- If we have not delivered your Order within 20 working days of your request then you may cancel the contract and we will refund any money paid by you (which shall include any postage and packing costs paid).
- YoYo-Me will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery or non-delivery. We would recommend you opt for one of our ‘sign for’ delivery options for increased security and to make sure your Order is received.
Your Right To Cancel
- If you are a consumer (i.e. you are not purchasing either wholly or in part for your business or you are not a business) you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the contract and receive a refund from us.
- You must inform us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your Order within 48 hours in the case of non personalised goods and twenty four hours in the case of personalised goods.
Refunds or Exchange
- If you change your mind after your Order has been dispatched or even received, you must return your Order to us at your cost and risk and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during the return journey. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession.
- YoYo-Me will be happy to exchange for the same item in the unlikely event that any product received is faulty.
- Please note personalised gifts made specifically to order cannot be refunded or exchanged unless faulty and/or contain errors which are not down to an error on your behalf.
- Please retain a certificate of receipt from your post office as proof of postage as we cannot be responsible for any goods that do not arrive or are damaged in transit.
- On receiving any returned goods we will re-credit by the original method of payment within 20 working days (minus the original delivery costs) provided that the goods returned are in the condition you received them in. If you do not return the goods to us or pay the delivery costs we will be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- We will not exchange items that:
- are received by us more than 15 working days after date of dispatch;
- are not in its original condition, are damaged, or are missing parts;
- have obvious signs of use.
- All exchanged items must be accompanied by a copy of your receipt.
- In the unlikely event that your Order is out of stock, we will offer an exchange for another product or a full refund.
- Use by us of any personal information which you submit in connection with an Order is subject to the separate Privacy Statement referred to above [see below]. In addition to the purposes set out in the Privacy Statement, your personal information will be used for the purposes of fulfilling your Order and will be provided to our payment processor and to Royal Mail for these purposes.
- We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions and your order. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
- The contract and all communications between us will be conducted in the English language.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of England and Wales.
- The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website.
- No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and condition and any other information on our website, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- When ordering a bespoke product please ensure that you send the correct spelling as we will not be responsible for any errors on your part. We also reserve the right to refuse making a bespoke gift if we think the name is inappropriate.
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
- Our products are designed for children in the first stages of literacy. Every child is different and our age recommendations are for your guidance only.
- Intellectual Property
8.1 The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the property of YoYo-Me or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
8.2 The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website or of any YoYo-Me products in any form is prohibited.
- Changes In The Terms and Conditions
9.1 YoYo-Me may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees/pricing).
9.2 A copy of the latest version of our Terms and Conditions will be available on www.yoyo-me.co.uk.
- YoYo-Me does not accept any liability (except as stated below) for any errors and omissions and we reserve the right to make changes to information, prices, specifications and descriptions of our goods, products and services.
- In the event that an item you order is damaged or defective, we have no liability unless you notify us in writing to email@example.com within 5 working days of delivery.
- We shall have no liability to you for any goods which are delayed if the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, floods, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, fire, explosion, or accident.
- YoYo-Me has taken measures to prevent Internet fraud and to ensure data collected from you is stored as securely as possible. However we cannot be held liable in the unlikely even that our computer servers (or that of our payment provider) are breached.
- To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the web site; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these Terms and Conditions) or other Terms and Conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide; (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties.
- You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these Terms and Conditions exceed £500 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not arising from any negligence on our part.
- Our greetings cards and framed pictures are not toys and are made for design purposes only. Some products may contain sharp edges and small parts, which are not suitable for small children. It is not our responsibility to ensure that children are properly supervised and we cannot be held liable for any improper use.
11.1 YoYo-Me respects the privacy rights of our online users and by using www.yoyo.me.co.uk, signing up to our mailing list and/or by placing an Order with us you acknowledge and agree to terms of our Privacy Statement [below]. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use this site.
- Third Party Information
12.1 YoYo-Me cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites, or any other written material unless we have given prior consent in writing.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES OR WISH TO MAKE ANY COMPLAINT ABOUT OUR SERVICE TO YOU, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
- We promise to treat your personal identifiable details ("personal data") with respect and integrity.
- We will keep your personal data secure and use the information you provide in accordance with the applicable privacy and data protection laws in the UK together with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- When you place an order with us we collect certain information which is required to allow us to process your transaction and deliver your order. This includes your personal details, order details, details of your address(es) and payment details. We will use this information to process your transaction and dispatch your order.
- We may at times ask for other details, for example product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday). These details will be used for profiling and marketing purposes. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary.
- You can choose to sign up for our regular email newsletter (if and when applicable) and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, SMS, MMS, social media and telephone.
- On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about YoYo-Me and/or the usage or services our website provides to help us develop and improve it further. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us. We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
- Credit Card Security: We use Paypal for online credit and debit card processing. We do not store any credit card information on our website or computers. All payment information is sent to and from Paypal. All credit card numbers are protected in the software when the order is placed using the highest form of security encryption. Further information can be found at paypal.co.uk]